Common Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
Each and every online casino has bonus terms which players must understand and agree with to receive the bonus. Such terms and conditions may vary across bonuses, yet there are still many common regulations which apply to all. Here are the most common online casino bonus terms & conditions:
- Wagering requirements: When playing casino online, one is not able to simply get a bonus and withdraw the cash. In order for the bonus to be eligible, the player is entitled to firstly play with the bonus money before withdrawing. Wagering requirements will determine how much cash is needed to withdraw. For example, if you receive a bonus worth £100 with a 50x WR, you would need £5000 in winnings to be able to withdraw the money.
- Maximum allowed bets: When you receive a bonus you are only allowed to bet within a specified range, and not any amount that you want. Most common bet sizes are usually valued at around £5 or £10.
- Country/Location restrictions: Bonuses are not available everywhere. There are restrictions which apply to different countries and locations. Casino bonuses may be available to players in one country, but not to players located elsewhere.
- Game restrictions: Bonuses are also not available across all games. There are restrictions which apply to the games on offer, whether they are casino games or specific sports bets.
- Maximum wins: Another important bonus term is maximum wins. This specifies that when gambling bonus money, the amount of winnings you may receive is limited. If your winnings exceed this specified amount, then you will only be allowed to withdraw the money equal to the limit.
Types of online casino bonuses
First things first, before getting started, you’d need to understand what types of casino bonuses are best for you. In one way or another all bonuses are similar, however they all have a unique factor which attracts various types of casino players.
This term refers to the primary bonuses that are given to new players as soon as they register and deposit to a new online casino or sports betting operator. These bonuses are also commonly known as a sign up bonuses or deposit bonuses. Normally the value of the welcome bonus that a player will receive is in proportion to the amount of money that he or she has deposited. For example, a 100% welcome bonus – This will provide the player with a 100% of what they have deposited. Should you wish to learn more about welcome bonuses you can read our dedicated page right here which includes the full list.
No deposit bonuses
No deposit bonuses are the most popular type of casino bonuses as they give the player the ability to play without depositing and win something free of charge. These are typically low value bonuses and usually can be slightly complex to withdraw these winnings. However, everyone loves a free bonus, this is why these are ever so popular. For more information on no deposit bonuses head over to our dedicated page.
The beauty of cashback bonuses are that they return a specified percentage of money which was lost by the player. For example, if there is a cashback guarantee of 25%, this means that the player is entitled to receive a 25% compensation of the money lost on a particular bet. This type of casino bonus is normally offered to alredy existing customers, but are also sometimes advertised to newcomers. We’ve written about cashback bonuses in more detail here should you wish to improve your knowledge on this bonus topic.
These have a lot in common with deposit bonuses. The only difference is that reload bonuses are only applicable to already existing casino players. Reload bonuses are provided to customers as a reward for their loyalty and also as an added incentive to keep them playing for longer. Check out our page about reload bonuses for more detailed information.
Loyalty bonus programs
Similar to reload bonuses, these also apply to already existing players, however only for those loyal customers who have been playing for a long period of time and deposited a good amount of money. We generally refer to these players as VIPs. Loyalty bonus programs allow casino players to unlock tailored prizes which can range from small cash deposits to fully paid trips to Las Vegas. Each and every online casino has their own take on loyalty programs and they tend to differ across various brands.
Exclusive bonuses are those types which are unique in nature and are not available to all players. Typically, one may receive an exclusive bonus if they visited from a specific site or were referred from somewhere particular. These are usually highly tailored and offer something much better than any standard or regular bonus.
Casino Bonus Essentials – What’s you should look out for
When thinking about your preferred casino bonus, there is more to look out for than just the bonus terms and the different types. You should also be sure to follow the regular procedures in relation to KYC (know your customer). This requires you to provide copies of your identification or any other documents which clarify that you are the rightful owner of the account being created. Once this is done you will then be allowed to make your first withdrawal.
Another thing to pay attention to is that online casinos have a very strict policy which only allows one account per person, and also only one bonus per player. Should you try to get away with breaching these policies, you will most likely be stopped by the KYC procedure as soon as you attempt to make your first withdrawal. In addition to this you should always keep an eye open for any unfair online casinos. By reading our ratings and casino reviews you will be able to make sure you are avoiding any potential future problems.
The Latest Online Casino Bonuses Available
One of the most important factors to keep in mind when choosing a bonus is your location. To make things easier we’ve listed all the different online casino bonuses available for you depending on your region. This ensures that you only register for the online casinos which are available in your country of residence. Here are the casino bonuses for the different markets that we cater for:
- Bonuses for players in the UK
- Bonuses for players in the USA
- Bonuses for players in Canada
- Bonuses for players in Netherlands