Terms and Conditions of Website Use
General Policy and Information
- CasinosAmigos does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- CasinosAmigos is an independent gambling directory and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- CasinosAmigos takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- CasinosAmigos users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- CasniosAmigos does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- CasinosAmigos will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of CasinosAmigos in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, are copyrighted by CasinosAmigos. In consideration of this authorization, CasinosAmigos’ users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- CasinosAmigos users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by CasinosAmigos and may not be licensed hereunder.
- CasinosAmigos is a registered trademark of CasinosAmigos Malta.
- CasinosAmigos tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CasinosAmigos reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
This website is for the personal use, of persons who are lawfully permitted to gamble in countries and other territories where gaming and gambling is lawful. If you are not aware about the age restrictions in your area, or you are not of legal age to gamble, please leave the Site immediately.
These Terms are governed by English law and the English courts will have an exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or connected with, a visit to our Site. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of the Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
SERVICE ACCESS & ACCEPTABLE USE
We shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is not available or interrupted at any time or for any period. Access to the Site may be limited or suspended temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The design, software, source code, text, logos, images and all other content and materials that are a part of the Site is our Intellectual Property unless otherwise specified. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, share, make available to any person, modify or exploit it in any other way without the prior written consent from us.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While we are thriving to ensure that the information on this Site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material published on it, including the information gathered from linked websites. We take no responsibility for any loss, damage or cost incurred by us in connection with your use of this Site or the information published on it. The Site is for information purposes only and no gambling services are offered on it.
We do not support illegal gambling and we recommend that you gamble responsibly for reasons of entertainment and pleasure. If you need further information or support, we encourage you to get in touch with the independent authorities that work in the area of prevention and treatment of problem gambling. For further inquiries please visit the website of BeGambleAware , UK Gambling Commission.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material, we will try to provide at least 30-day notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Site.